A powerful, detoxifying and exfoliating face scrub suitable for all skin types.
Expertly developed in the UK, this exfoliating face scrub use specially selected active constituents to help remove impurities, oxidised sebum and contaminants for a complexion that is purified, cleansed and invigorated.
Allantoin: A highly effective ingredient which encourages natural skin exfoliation.
Calendula Oil: Recognised for helping restore skin's natural water balance.
Activated Charcoal: Helps to clear deep-seated pores, removing pollutants to purify the complexion.
Suitable for men and women - all skin types.
There are more reasons why the vast majority of men and women buy our Activated Charcoal Face Scrub:
- POWERFUL BLEND CLEANSING & PURIFYING ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- HELPS CLEAR CLOGGED PORES
- HELPS DRAW OUT CONTAMINANTS & EXCESS OIL/SEBUM
- TRANSFORMS SKIN FOR MORE CLEANSED COMPLEXION
- FREE FROM PARABENS, SLS, MINERAL OILS & PARAFFIN
🇬🇧 Made in United Kingdom
✅ FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY
ALL-IN-1 EXFOLIATING FACIAL SCRUB - Powerful black charcoal face scrub helps draw out excess oil and pore-congesting debris like a magnet from dull and dry skin so they can be rinsed away like, leaving your pores less congested and visibly minimised resulting in a fresh, vibrant-looking complexion.
- ACHIEVE A RADIANT COMPLEXION IN MINUTES - This pore cleansing exfoliator is ideal for your nose, cheeks, chin and neck; this UK manufactured face scrub removes toxins from your skin for a refreshed, hydrated and radiant complexion. One of customer favourite charcoal face scrubs for men and women.
- EXFOLIATOR, CLEANSER & DETOXIFIER - Use this charcoal face scrub 2-3 times a week to gently exfoliate, cleanse and detoxify your skin. Packed with potent active ingredients, this facial scrub is suitable for men and women and will help reveal a purified complexion after each use.
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS & CRUELTY-FREE - Enriched with natural Activated Charcoal, Calendula Oil, Pumice and Allantoin, this exfoliating face scrub is completely free from Parabens, SLS, Mineral oil and Paraffin.
FACE SCRUB SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - This facial cleansing scrub is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin and is ideal for both men and women.
Apply with small circular movements on damp skin, carefully avoiding the eye area, Rinse off using warm water.
AQUA (WATER), STEARIC ACID, COCO CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, GLYCERIN, PUMICE, CETYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER OIL, MANNITOL, CHARCOAL POWDER, ALLANTOIN, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CELLULOSE, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, PARFUM, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, IRON OXIDES, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TETRASODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, GERANIOL.
Frequently Ask Questions
Is activated charcoal face scrub safe?
Charcoal face scrubs are completely safe. When applied, they remove the associated oils, dirt and dead cells from the skin, clearing the pores, which is a completely safe method. As we are continuously confronted with environmental pollutants, these are also removed efficiently.
Why do I need to exfoliate my skin?
Exfoliation is important to remove the dead skin cells on the surface of your skin, which could possibly clog your pores and could lead to blemish and spots. We have found that with exfoliation, all your other skin care products are absorbed more deeply into the skin, which allows the ingredients to be more effective.
I have extremely sensitive skin and severe acne; can I use your facial scrub?
We have formulated our exfoliating facial scrub so its suitable for all skin types including sensitive. Our face scrub uses pumice and allantoin which are gentle on your skin and effective in removing dead skin and pollutants.
Should I do anything after exfoliating with a facial scrub?
Yes. You should follow your regular skincare routine after using our facial scrub. After using our face scrub, your skin will be left cleansed therefore your skin will be ready to absorb all the goodness from your moisturiser and any other skincare products you might use.
We understand you might have more questions, so make sure to read our detailed Frequently Asked Questions on Skin Exfoliation.