- CAS #: 84082-51-9
- Origin(s): Animal
- INCI name: WHEY PROTEIN
- Classification: Natural or hemisynthesis polymer
- Also known as Milk Peptide Complex
- Whey protein is the bio-active polypeptides obtained from milk
- Can stimulate the type 1 collagen that is found in the dermis layer of the skin
- Echoes the same results of hyaluronic acid and can boost the skin’s health making it look and feel more youthful
- Significant reduction in depth of wrinkles when used for over 14 days
Who can use it?
Anyone who does not show any signs of allergies or irritation are able to use this ingredient
What is Whey Protein?
These milk peptides are able to deliver impressive results when it comes to targeting any areas of concern that occur as the skin begins to age. It is able to stimulate collagen and hyaluronic acid with the lower layers of the skin giving the skin a smoother surface with depth of fine lines and wrinkles significantly reduced. With studies showing results within 14 days, especially when used around the eye area, it’s no wonder that whey protein is included in many skincare formulations. With its unique talent of cell-signalling it is able to target and pinpoint the areas of the skin that require help in boosting the all over structure of the skin by supporting the important factors of the skin’s form.
Side effects of Whey Protein
No known side effects, if you are prone to sensitivity it is however best to consult with a doctor or dermatologist.