- Also known as Tinosorb A2B
- Is a member of the Tinosorb sunscreen family
- One of the most efficient UVB and UVA2 filters known today
- It is a hybrid agent between chemical and physical sunscreens and comes in micro fine particles
- It is also often formulated into anti-ageing products developed to be used on the face
Who can use it?
Anyone who does not suffer from an allergy to sunscreen and other ingredients.
What is Tris-Biphenyl Triazine?
Tris-Biphenyl Triazine is one of the most innovative UV filters that has been developed in recent years that provides exceptionally high UV protection. With extensive research and study the unique filter technology Tris-Biphenyl provides has pushed the boundaries of skin protection across the whole UV spectrum, such as UVB and UVA. It’s ability to deflect UV rays outperforms other traditional sunscreen ingredients by helping to protect the skin with chemical and physical filters which is another reason why you will find this ingredient in other formulas apart from SPF. As the years continue you can expect to see ageing preventing products will include this talented sunscreen in their mixtures helping to prevent fine lines from becoming more deep set giving the skin a smoother, even complexion.
Side effects of Tris-Biphenyl Triazine
None, unless you have an allergy to sunscreen and other related ingredients and apply the product to the skin without consulting a doctor or dermatologist.
Scientific evidence of Tris-Biphenyl Triazine
- International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 015 Jun 20;487(1-2):120-3, Tris-biphenyl triazine, a new ultraviolet filter studied in terms of photoprotective efficacy