- INCI name: TRIFLUOROACETYL TRIPEPTIDE-2
- Also known as Progeline
- A 3 amino-acid peptide that stimulates production of progerin
- Contains cell communicating traits and able to work with loss of collagen
- Combats signs of ageing to the skin such as loss of firmness, elasticity and skin sagging
- Vast cases of positive results when lab testing took place
Who can use it?
Unlikely for this ingredient to cause any harm to the skin, as long as 24 hours patch test is performed before applying it to the face and neck.
What is Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2?
Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2 is a biomimetic peptide with a collection of 3 amino acids that helps your skin appear young and healthy. It is able to do this by boosting the production of collagen and helps slow down the ageing process of your skin resulting in visible signs of skin ageing, such as skin sagging, loss of firmness and elasticity, particularly round the jaw line and neck area. Free radical damage is also reversed with fine lines, deep- set wrinkles and expression lines are all significantly improved giving the complexion an all over healthier, youthful bounce.
Side effects of Trifluoroacetyl Tripeptide-2
No known side effects when using trifluoroacetyl tripeptide-2 in your daily skincare routine.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.