- CAS #: 105524-32-1
- INCI name: SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER
- Classification: Synthetic polymer
- Known as the cross-linked to the IT-moisturiser, hyaluronic acid that create chemically bound together.
- Has the capacity to hold water that is 5 times more than hyaluronic acid
- You’ll find this crosslinked HA is used mainly in derma fillers.
- Offers skin replenishment that keeps the uppermost layer hydrated for longer amount of time
Who can use it?
Every skin type can use it if found to work well with no signs of irritation.
What is Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer?
Dubbed as the supercharged hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer has the ability to deliver a continuous hydration to the skin. By maintaining the optimal skin moisture you will find your skin is able to protect itself from free radical damage as well as ensuring the rest of your skincare routine will provide the best results. This is due to the fact that if the skin is fully hydrated, other ingredients can reach the lower layers of the skin effectively, much like a sponge being more absorbate when it’s wet. The long lasting moisturising effects will restore the skin, keeping it youthful with fine lines and wrinkles smoothed out giving you an all over improved finish to the complexion.
Side effects of Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer?
No side effects as your skin will love sodium hyaluronate crosspolymer
Scientific evidence of Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer?
- Journal of drugs in dermatology : JDD., 2016 Apr;15(4):434-41., Pilot Comparative Study of the Topical Action of a Novel, Crosslinked Resilient Hyaluronic Acid on Skin Hydration and Barrier Function in a Dynamic, Three-Dimensional Human Explant Model.