- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL
- Classification: Vegetable oil
- Also known as Sacha Inchi Seed Oil
- Long lasting hydration effects
- Can combat any signs of premature ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and discolouration
- Contains antioxidant properties and can help reduce any sign of free radical damage
Who can use it?
Anyone who has performed a patch test for 24 hours before and shows no signs of irritation or skin reaction.
What is Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil?
Known as one of the richest sources of omega fatty acids that is collected from plants, it is packed full of essential nutrients that benefit the skin making it maintain its healthiest state. There are plenty of skin benefits this ingredient offers, from combating signs of ageing, to minimising the appearance of pores and giving the skin an all-over radiance. Often formulated in a lightweight oil, Plukentia volubilis seed oil is easily absorbed into the skin without clogging the pores, which frequently leads to the skin suffering a breakout of spots and blackheads.
Side effects of Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil
When applied topically to the skin, there are no known side effects when using Plukenetia volubilis seed oil. Should you have any concerns, consult a doctor, dermatologist or trained professional for more information.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.