- CAS #: 84650-12-4 | EC #: 283-493-7
- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT
- Also known as Ginseng
- Traditionally used in Korean medicine for over 2,000 years
- Is able to enhance the skin’s nutrition and metabolism
- Contains beneficial antioxidant properties
- When applied topically can help hydrate the skin and diminish rough texture
Who can use it?
Anyone who does not show signs of irritation or allergy when applying the ingredient.
What is Panax Ginseng Root Extract?
With history stretching back thousands of years, Panax ginseng root extract is a traditional and natural ingredient that delivers a number of different benefits to the skin. With antioxidant properties ginseng can help restore and repair the skin’s natural protective barrier, resulting in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and other free radical damage, such as dark spots and hyperpigmentation. There has been a lot of research demonstrating the skin benefits of topically applying panax ginseng root extract resulting in any rough texture becoming smoothed and visibly improvement to the firmness of the skin. All in all the look, feel and health of your complexion is significantly improved.
Side effects of Panax Ginseng Root Extract
There are no known side effects, however, if you find your skin has become itchy and sore you must stop using the product and consult a doctor.