- INCI name: PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE-7
- Also known as part of Matrixyl 3000, Pal-GQPR, Previously Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-3)
- Is a four amino acid peptide containing glycine-glutamine-proline-arginine.
- Can increase the oil solubility found on the skin and promote the skin penetration
- Highly effective cell-communicating ingredient meaning they are able to make skin cells function better
- Can help reduce redness and other forms of skin inflammation
Who can use it?
Everyone, all skin types will benefit from using palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.
What is Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7?
One of the most common peptides in skincare, palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 contains a variety of skin benefits. Rich in amino and fatty acids, this peptide can help soothe and calm the skin of any signs of irritation or skin flare-up such as redness or eczema. When applied regularly you will also find that fine lines and wrinkles are significantly reduced and sagging skin is tightened thanks to the boost in collagen production. It has the ability to work on its own, but with traits of increasing oil solubility helps the other skincare ingredients penetrate further down into the skin making your skincare routine as a whole work more effectively and show quicker results.