- INCI name: PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-52
- Also known as Part of X50 MYOCEPT
- Part of the “Botox-in-a-jar” collection of molecules known for relaxing the muscles
- Studies have shown to reduce expression lines by 20% in about 28 days
- Known for reducing the amount of neurotransmitters which makes your brain tell your muscles to contract
- Able to work closely with other Hexapeptides found in the technology behind the collection of anti-ageing molecules
Who can use it?
All skin types that have performed a patch test and have not shown any signs of skin irritation or allergic reactions.
What is Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52?
You will quite often find palmitoyl hexapeptide-52 formulated into an anti-ageing product that also contains other hexapeptides. By teaming these peptides together you will find impressive results in combating signs of ageing to the skin. Palmitoyl hexapeptide-52 reduces the amounts of neurotransmitters to get through the channels of the skin resulting in wrinkles from developing. It is able to do this by preventing the brain from telling your muscles to contract resulting in the same freezing results you find with injectables such as Botox, without having to use invasive techniques or tools. To keep the skin protected it is important to team any product containing this clever ingredient with a daily SPF and serum enriched in humectant ingredients such as hyaluronic acid.
Side effects of Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52No known side effects, however, if you have hyper-sensitive or a skin type prone to flare ups you may want to double check the product will work for you.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.