- INCI name: PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-14
- Can stimulate collagen production and reduce skin damage caused by MMPs (matrix metalloproteinases)
- Help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles whilst keeping the skin hydrated
- Many studies and research taken has determined it provides skin results without any signs of irritation
- Can perform skin changes single handily as well as teaming with other high performing peptides
Who can use it?
Everyone who does not have a skin type that is prone to severe dryness or sensitivity.
What is Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14?
Out of the vast collection of hexapeptides, palmitoyl hexapeptide-14 is still relatively new with studies still continuing to take place to determine how affective this ingredient is and how it works within the peptide matrix developed and formulated into a lot of skincare products, from serums to moisturisers. This collection of peptides offer cell-communicating properties that allow these molecules to send signals to the skin encouraging it to stimulate the production of collagen and the other skin cells functions. This not only keeps the skin healthy and functioning correctly, it also inhibits skin damaging enzymes destroying the newly produced collagen giving the skin an all over improved and glowing finish.
Side effects of Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14
Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14 is gentle on the skin and isn’t known for causing irritation to the skin, unless you show signs of being allergic to it so should be avoided completely.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.