CAS #: 171263-26-6
- Chemical/IUPAC Name: Glycine, N-(1-Oxohexadecyl)-L-Valylglycyl-L-Valyl-L-Alanyl-L-Prolyl-
- INCI name: PALMITOYL HEXAPEPTIDE-12
- Also known as Biopeptide El, pal- VGVAPG and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- A six amino acid peptide that is important for skin protein
- Improves firmness and tones the skin
- Packed with antioxidants to combat signs of free radical damage
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles helping to smooth out texture
Who can use it?
Anyone who has performed a patch test for 24 hours before applying it all over the skin to avoid any skin irritation or allergic reaction.
What is Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12?
This six amino acid peptide, helps improve firmness of the skin by boosting collagen production and building proteins keeping the correct elastin levels in the outer surface of the skin keeping it looking youthful, smoothed and full of bounce. To gain maximum it is best to apply Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 twice a day in the morning and evening, avoid using potent chemical exfoliants with this ingredient, such as AHAs as they can reduce the effectiveness of the peptide. When used correctly you’ll find it can penetrate into the skin which will result in strengthening of the skin barrier, locks in hydration and smooths out the complexion whilst repairing any signs of skin damage.
Side effects of Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12
No known side effects preventing palmitoyl hexapeptide-12 being introduced into your daily skincare routine.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.