- CAS #: 90063-86-8 | EC #: 290-045-4
- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: MANGIFERA INDICA SEED OIL
- Classification: Vegetable oil
- Also known as Mango Seed Oil, Mango Seed Butter
- Derived from the kernel found in the stone of the popular mango fruit
- Rich in antioxidants, vitamin A and D, phytochemicals and beta-carotene
- Similar to other plant oils it can provide nourishing and moisturising benefits
- Packed with vast amounts of skin benefits for the skin and hair
Who can use it?
Anyone can use mangifera indica seed oil as it is lightweight, non-greasy and non-comedogenic meaning it can be applied to all skin types.
What is Mangifera Indica Seed Oil?
Extracted from the kernel of the mango stone, mangifera indica seed oil delivers huge amounts of benefits to the skin and hair. Thanks to the fatty oil that is loaded with highly nourishing ingredients, such as vitamin A, vitamin D and antioxidants to name a few you’ll find certain skin concerns, such as stretch marks and rashes including eczema, dermatitis and acne are all treated and soothed with signs of inflammation reduces and any type of irritation or itchiness relieved. Not only that you are also able to target signs of ageing by applying the oil regularly on the skin you’ll reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in 5-6 weeks.
Side effects of Mangifera Indica Seed Oil?
No known side effects when using Mangifera indica seed oil, just ensure you check your skin is happy for you to apply it by performing a patch test 24 hours beforehand.