- INCI name: LACTOBACILLUS/ARUNDINARIA GIGANTEA FERMENT FILTRATE
- Also known as Bamboo Isoflavones
- The scientific name for fermented bamboo to produce the natural silica found in the stalks and leaves
- This natural silica is an essential mineral that helps promote skin and hair health
- Enriched in antioxidants it can repair and protect the skin from free radical damage
- This ingredient is found mainly in skincare products that are topically applied to the skin, such as lotions, serums and moisturisers
Who can use it?
Anyone who has performed a patch test for 24 hours and has not shown any signs of skin irritation or allergic reactions.
What is Lactobacillus / Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate?
In short, Lactobacillus / Arundinaria gigantea ferment filtrate is the formal name for fermented bamboo and is a highly beneficial extract included in various skincare products. You will find that there are many skin concerns that are treated with this clever ingredient, from acne, dark spots, post acne scarring and inflamed skin. This is mainly due to the extracts containing large amounts of antioxidants that can help repair any damage caused to the skin from UV exposure, pollution and other environmental aggressors. Signs of ageing, and other skin concerns are combated with ease leaving the skin healthy, repaired and feeling great.
Side effects of Lactobacillus / Arundinaria Gigantea Ferment Filtrate
No known side effects if applied correctly on the skin, if however you have any concerns it is best to consult with a dermatologist or GP to ensure this ingredient won’t cause any side effects or irritation to the skin.