- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL
- EINECS/ELINCS number: 289-964-3
- Comedogenic potential (pc): 2
- Classification: Vegetable oil
- Jojoba plant is found in North America and thrives in harsh, desert cilmates
- Contains a huge amount of skincare benefits, such as combating acne, dry skin and wound healing
- Is non-comedogenic meaning it does not settle into pores and cause breakouts
- Is hypoallergenic meaning it is one of the few botanical essential oil that is non-irritating
Who can use it?
Everyone, all skin types are safe to use jojoba oil any allergic reaction is considered very rare.
What is Jojoba Oil?
Extracted from the jojoba nut from the tree known for thriving is dry, desert-like climates this oil contains countless benefits, not only is it able to moisturise dry skin, but can also control sebum production making it one of the few essential oils that are non-irritable. Oxidation stress to the skin that can create the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles is significantly reduced thanks to the antioxidant benefits of the ingredient improving the skin’s elasticity and boosting collagen production in the lower layers of the skin giving the complexion and youthful bounce. There is also a large amount of healing benefits to this ingredient, from healing wounds to minimising the appearance of scaring, remembering of course, that jojoba oil is the only essential oil that doesn’t needs to be diluted and can be applied directly on the skin.
Side effects of Jojoba Oil
No known side effects, however, there are some cases of allergic reaction to the oil, although these are considered extremely rare!
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.