- CAS Number: 169283-81-2
- INCI name: GLUTAMYLAMIDOETHYL IMIDAZOLE
- Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole is also known as Chronocyclin
- An effective cell-communicating skin ingredient
- Helps stimulate the skin’s natural defence system allowing it to produce vitamin D
- Can be found formulated in various skincare products, such as face masks, nightly creams and nourishing serums
- Helps keep skin maintenance with an all-over healthy complexion
Who can use it?
Every skin type can use glutamylamidoethyl imidazole, especially those who are suffering from dehydrated skin that is showing signs of stress.
What is Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole
This ingredient is a potent chronopeptide that provides anti-ageing benefits by mimicking sun exposure which if done properly allow the biorhythm of the skin, mind and body to function correctly. This ingredient is cell-communicating and can help stimulate the skin into producing vitamin D which is essential for it to remain healthy, it can also kick start the skin’s natural defence system which in the long run supports any skin that is lacking in sun exposure and showing signs of stress, jet-lagged or tired. When using products containing glutamylamidoethyl imidazole in the formulation you will find your complexion will appear rested, rejuvenated with a youthful luminous finish.
Side effects of Glutamylamidoethyl Imidazole
There are little known side effects of glutamylamidoethyl imidazole, however, like all skincare ingredients it is advisable to perform a patch test on the forearm for 24 hours to ensure there are no signs of irritation. If you have any concerns then seek the advice from a doctor, dermatologist or medical professional.