- CAS number: 90028-74-3
- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: FICUS CARICA FRUIT EXTRACT
- EINECS/ELINCS number: 289-868-1
- There are high levels of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals contained in figs, even more in dried figs!
- Main skincare benefits you can expect to find our rejuvenated skin, anti-ageing, evens skin tone and cures boils and warts
- Promotes and helps hair growth by preventing hair loss
- Majority of skin benefits can be achieved through eating and treatment skincare products, such as facemasks
Who can use it?
Anyone who has not shown any signs of allergy to applying or eating fig itself, if you have any concerns consult your doctor or dermatologist for more information.
What is Fig?
Fig is a popular fruit that contains a huge amount of nutritional benefits making it one of the best foods to consume for overall health in your skin, hair and body. With the high amount of vitamin C you will find fig can rejuvenate the skin restoring the glow and making any dark spots or areas of hyperpigmentation less noticeable. It is also able to balance the sebum levels and increasing the hydration to the skin making it appear younger with lines and wrinkles reduced in appearance. There are many at home remedies and recipes to try from hair masks to face masks, all of which are considered effective, however it is thought that you gain the most benefits from introducing dried figs into your diet on a daily basis.
Side effects of Fig
There are no known side effects of using figs in your skincare routine via face masks or eating them.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.