- INCI name: CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL
- Classification: Vegetable oil
- Also known as Crambe Oil
- Contains high levels of omega fatty acids
- Promotes skin softness, plumpness and nourishment for the skin
- Has anti-inflammatory properties making it highly effective at calming and soothing the skin
- Is also known to provide abundant benefits for the hair, restoring its shine and manageability
Who can use it?
All skin types, but those with hyper-sensitice skin should consult a doctor before applying any to the skin.
What is Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil?
Crambe abyssinica is a skin ingredient that often comes as a rich plant oil containing high levels of fatty acids giving it the ability to restore the skin to its healthiest state. Working as an emollient overtime your skin will become smoother, softer and moisturised. This is often praised to the fact this oil extract has a silky and cushioning finish to the face, that mimics the effects of primers helping to blur out any imperfections, giving the skin a flawless finish. It’s no wonder crambe abyssinica has been called the beauty industry’s best kept secrets, with this seed oil making its way into some of the most expensive and natural skincare products.
Side effects of Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil
None known by those who use it. The oil is absorbed quickly into the skin leaving behind no residue unlike other plant oils. Having said that a patch test must be performed for 24 hours before using it on the skin.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.