- CAS number: 9015-54-7
- Origin(s): Animal
- INCI name: COLLAGEN AMINO ACIDS
- EINECS/ELINCS number: 295-635-5
- Classification: Natural or hemisynthesis polymer
- Amino acids are vital for skin health and important natural moisturising factors (NMFs) found naturally on the epidermis
- Build the protein found in collagen and supports the structure of the skin
- Can help build the skin’s resilience and overall healthy appearance
- Can protect the skin from free radical damage
Who can use it?
Everyone as it naturally occurs in the body.
What is Collagen Amino Acids?
Collagen amino acids are naturally occurring in the skin and carry with them the benefits of a skin- identical ingredient. This basically means they are able mimic the things found on the skin, with two part mainly being natural moisturising factors (NMF) which is located to the epidermis of the skin and plays an important role in the skin’s maintenance. The second part is the Stratum Corneum Lipids which is found on the outer layer of the skin and are the gel-like substance between the skin cells. Both of these are vital for keeping a healthy skin barrier and protecting it from any damage caused by free radicals, such as pollution, exposure to UV rays and other environmental skin stresses.
Side effects of Collagen Amino Acids
No side effects of collagen amino acids as they only benefit the skin and delay signs of ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.