- CAS number: 84082-60-0
- Origin(s): Plant
- INCI name: CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA FLOWER EXTRACT
- Chamomilla Recutita Flower is also known as chamomile
- Commonly known as chamomile and is often blended into many types of hair, body and skincare products
- Enriched in plenty of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties helping to reduce redness, damage and irritation caused to the skin
- Can help increase the speed for wounds heal
- It has as rapid ability to absorb into the skin and reach lower layers pass the epidermis
Who can use it?
Chamomilla recutita flower is gentle enough for everyone to use, even those with skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
What is Chamomilla Recutita Flower?
You would all be familiar with the ingredient chamomile, which is the common name for the chamomilla recutita flower. Most often it is drunk as a tea to aid rest, but there are some impressive skin benefits when using beauty products containing this ingredient. With high levels of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve the skin from irritation, redness and signs of skin conditions such as rosacea and eczema. The skin is left soothed with a reduction is blemish size and redness as well as the ability to help speed up the healing process of scars and minimise signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles. With it being a natural ingredient, chamomilla recutita flower has been formulated into a large variety of skincare products, from cream cleansers to serums allowing you to find the best product that can work for you and your skin type.
Side effects of Chamomilla Recutita Flower
There are no known side effects to the skin when using chamomilla recutita flower.