- INCI name: CETEARYL OLIVATE
- Also known as part of Olivem 1000
- Derived from olive oil and comes a natural emulsifier with the trade name Olivem 1000
- Can mimic the structure of lipids found on the outer surface of the skin
- Repairs the skin’s protective barrier and aids hydration
- Also known for helping to boost the formulas of sunscreen
Who can use it?
Anyone who doesn’t show any signs of irritation or allergy to the ingredient.
What is Cetearyl Olivate?
Due to the fact that cetearyl olivate works as emulsifier helping oil and water blend together, it works its way around the skin with help from its thick, luxurious texture. Packed with antioxidants and the ability to mimic the healthy structure of the skin cetearul olivate can moisturise the skin leaving it rejuvenated and dewy. By combating free radicals and repairing damage the overall texture becomes firmer with any signs of redness or itchiness are soothed. With all these benefits including the fact this ingredient is hypoallergenic you have the peace of mind it will remain gentle and safe on the skin, and to make it even better you will find it can boost the performance of sunscreen giving you even more protection from sun damage and other impurities that come into contact with your skin on a daily basis.
Side effects of Cetearyl Olivate?
No known side effects when using cetearyl olivate as it is gentle on the skin and there have been little to no reports of irritation when using it.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.