- CAS #: 8001-23-8 | EC #: 232-276-5
- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS OLEOSOMES
- Also known as Safflower Oleosomes
- Natural mild emulsifier perfect for treating the skin and hair due to the high level of oil
- The result of millions of years of plant evolution naturally occurring in the seeds and nuts
- Aids lasting moisture to the skin and hair whilst enriched in vitamin E and other nourishing ingredients
- Known for being highly stable and introduced into a wide range of products
Who can use it?
Anyone who doesn’t show any signs of irritation once performing a 24-hour patch test.
What is Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes?
Oleosomes in general are micro-sized spheres that store emollient plant oils due to the fact you will find Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes in the seeds and nuts of plants. With millions of years evolution resulting in these ingredients enriched in high levels vitamin E and other nourishing skin properties. What you will find are the oleosomes are natural emulsifiers and contain a time-released delivery system which absorbs into the skin once the spheres collapse and deliver the hydration and other skin benefits into the skin all the while ensuring it is kept moisturised and hydrated giving the complexion a long-lasting luminous, healthy finish.
Side effects of Carthamus Tinctorius Oleosomes
None, if you have skin prone to sensitivity you may want to double check your skin will be happy with this ingredient being applied to the face.