- Recognised as one of the best sunscreen agents in the industry today
- Contains a broad-spectrum property with chemical sunscreen agent that is unlike older UV filters
- Hardly deteriorates in the presence of UV light and can stabilise other sunscreens
- It is oil-soluble but does not penetrate into the skin too far
Who can use it?
Anyone who does not have any form of allergy to sunscreen or SPF formulations.
What is Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine?
Although its name is very complicated, the ingredient Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine is rather simple in how it works. It is known as the best performing sunscreen available on the market, often found in modern day sunscreen formulations due to the fact it is able to provide peak protection from UVB and UVA rays and remain photostable meaning its protection hardly deteriorates from the skin when exposed to UV light. With its oil-soluble benefits it can be used by all skin types and not be affected by excess sebum or other skin factors that can intervene with it providing complete protection to the skin surface.
Side effects of Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Unlike many other sunscreens, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine has a great safety profile, meaning there are no side effects or any known side effects when applying it.
Scientific Evidence of Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
- Pharmazie 62: 449–452 (2007), Study of the efficacy of 18 sun filters authorized in European Union tested in vitro
- Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology 34, 287–291 (2001), Lack of Binding to Isolated Estrogen or Androgen Receptors, and Inactivity in the Immature Rat Uterotrophic Assay, of the Ultraviolet Sunscreen Filters Tinosorb M-Active and Tinosorb S
- Chatelain, Eric, and Bernard Gabard. "Photostabilization of Butyl methoxydibenzoylmethane (Avobenzone) and Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate by Bis‐ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Tinosorb S), a New UV Broadband Filter¶." Photochemistry and Photobiology 74.3 (2001): 401-406.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.