- CAS #: 872182-46-2
- Also known as RonaCare AP and HDBM
- Give advance protection to the skin’s lipids
- Effective antioxidant and often compared to the benefits of Vitamin E
- Known to continuously work over 24 hours
- Favoured to be an acne combating ingredient
Who can use it?
All skin types, apart from those with hyper-sensitive and dry skin types.
What is Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate?
This liquid provides advanced protection to the skin by having the ability to stabilise any of the UV rays that our skin comes into contact with on a daily basis. The antioxidant benefits of this colourless liquid are often likened to how effective pure vitamin E, aka tocopherol is for the complexion by minimising any long-lasting damage cause by nasty free radicals. Those who are prone to blemishes and a more problematic skin will reap the rewards of this ingredient, thanks to its acne prevention properties- for example, after 8 weeks of consistent use there have been many results showing marked improvement on the oiliness of the skin and any inflammation and redness significantly reduced.
Side effects of Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate
There may be some irritation to the skin if you have a skin type that is more sensitive or prone to severe dryness
Scientific Evidence of Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate
- Gerlach, Nicole, et al. "Sebusuppressive efficacy of the antioxidant bis-ethylhexyl hydroxydimethoxy benzylmalonate in the treatment of oily and blemished skin." Clinical, cosmetic and investigational dermatology 5 (2012): 101.