- INCI name: BIOTINOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1
- A three amino acid peptide enriched with biotin
- Helpful for reducing hair loss and helping eye lashes appear thicker
- Extensive studies have shown Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 to have an impressive impact on eyelash growth in particular
- Known as a cell-communicating ingredient meaning it can help skin cells perform better
Who can use it?
Anyone who has ensured they can introduce this ingredient into their skincare routine without any irritation or allergic reaction.
What is Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1?
Formed by a three amino acid peptide is a well-established supplement that can have a vast improvement on the strength and appearance of your hair and nails. With a number of clinical studies found over 30 volunteers find their eye lashes appeared over 19% thicker after 30 days of using serum formulations containing Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1. This is due to the high volume of biotin found in the components of the ingredient to help reduce hair loss and make it appear longer, fuller and stronger. Not only does it help with your hair, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 is also able to with copper in the skin to repair any sun damage caused and “teach” the skin to protect itself from further UV damage.
Side effects of Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1
No known side effects when using Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 in your daily skincare routine.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.