- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: ANANAS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT
- Also known as Pineapple Fruit Extract
- Extracted from the popular tropical fruit, pineapple.
- Offers an abundance of skin benefits due to the levels of fruit sugar and amino acid compounds
- Contains humectant abilities to lock in moisture to the skin
- Rich in vitamin C and E to provide brighter and even looking complexion
Who can use it?
All skin type, but those with a dry skin should ensure they apply a hydrating moisturiser after to sooth the skin.
What is Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract?
Packed with enzymes, amino acids, fruit sugars and vitamin C and E ananas sativus extract provides an impressive amount of skincare benefits. Due to its mild exfoliating properties it can slough away any build-up of dead skin cells that can often make the skin dull, lacklustre and scattered with breakouts and blackheads. Once the enzymatic traits kick in you will find the skin is restored to its healthy state and left with a luminous and healthy glow with any signs of pigmentation to reduced. It will also not cause too much dryness in the skin due to the fact it is a humectant, meaning it is able to draw in water from the surrounding area and locking moisture it into the skin making it smoother and hydrated.
Side effects of Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract
None, although those with dry skin should take care when using this ingredient to prevent any discomfort and tightness to the skin.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.