- CAS number: 85507-69-3 / 94349-62-9
- Aloe Vera Juice
Who can use it?
Anyone who has a skin type that is dry to blemish-prone, those with sensitive skin should consult doctor or dermatologist to ensure this ingredient is safe to use on their skin.
- You can expect to find aloe barbadensis leaf juice in all after-sun skincare products due to its anti-inflammatory properties
- Aloe is highly moisturising and can keep the skin healthy and balanced
- As well as healing wounds, aloe is also skin regenerating and can deliver great skin results
- There are thousands of types of aloe vera used with some benefiting the hair more than the skin
What is Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice?
Everyone has heard of Aloe Vera, it’s an ingredient that has be formulated into every available product, from food to skincare. It has been praised over the years for its ability to deliver such impressive skin results and with a great deal of research behind it we are able to establish its skincare benefits. Aloe barbaensis leaf juice is a great moisturiser, anti-bacterial and many anti-inflammatory properties making it a potent ingredient for healing wounds, reducing any signs of sunburn and helping dehydrated skin to lock in moisture. There are also plenty of enzymes, vitamins and minerals enriching this ingredient allowing it to help the skin combat free radical damage and restore the natural protective barrier of the skin enabling it to be fully functioning.
Side effects of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
Little to no side effects when using aloe barbadensis leaf juice as long as the skin is happy for you to use it. Performing a patch test is the best way of determining whether it will help the skin and prevent any reactions.
- Phytochemistry Reviews, Volume 12 (4) – Dec 1, 2013, Aloe barbadensis : how a miraculous plant becomes reality
- Leslie Baumann, MD, Cosmetic Dermatology, 2nd edition, Aloe Vera, 317o
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.