- INCI name: MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) SPROUT EXTRACT
- Contains a very impressive amounts of vitamins and minerals to help restore the skin
- Can provide significant improvement in the appearance of facial wrinkles
- Can reduce oxidative stress that can often lead to the skin looking textured and uneven
- Regenerates skin cells aiding the skin to protect itself from free radicals
Who can use it?
Anyone can use this ingredient, however, those with a more mature skin will benefit from this ingredient most of all in their skincare routine.
What is Alfalfa Extract?
This is an herbal extract that combats signs of oxidative stress caused to the skin by environmental and biological imbalance in the reactive oxygen. From exposure to these factors the skin eventually becomes rough, dry with some signs of premature ageing and hyperpigmentation such as dark spots. With such a potent collection of skin-correcting vitamins and minerals you will find the skin can combat these concerns a lot easier and thorough. There is some significant studies performed that demonstrate just how effective this ingredient is when applied topically to the skin, starting with the improved appearance of wrinkles and repair to photo-aged skin by promoting the dermis to heal making surface dark spots become notably reduced.
Side effects of Alfalfa Extract
There have been no noted side effects to the skin when alfalfa extract has been introduced into a daily skincare routine.