- CAS number: 92456-63-8
- Origin(s): Vegetable
- INCI name: ACTINIDIA CHINENSIS FRUIT EXTRACT
- EINECS/ELINCS number: 296-241-6
- Extracts from the well-known kiwi fruit
- High in nutrition and large quantities of vitamin C, vitamin E and amino acids
- Provides moisturising and rejuvenating skin-soothing properties
- Can also help to regenerate the skin’s surface layers restoring a luminous finish to the skin
Who can use it?
Precautions are best taken when using kiwi extracts in skincare as an allergy to the fruit can cause skin rashes and irritation when topically applied.
What is Actinidia Chinensis HCL?
Extracted from the popular kiwi fruit, Actinidia Chinensis provides the skin with abundant amounts of benefits when applied onto the skin. Packed with antioxidants, such as vitamin C, as well as other vitamin E and amino acids which all play important roles in keeping the skin at its healthiest state. With the protection provided from the antioxidants properties any harmful free radicals that are present in the body and the environment are neutralised in addition the amino acids, such as alpha linolenic acid will repair the skin barrier and help to retain moisture into the skin as well as boosting hydration making the overall skin appear smoother with relief form any dry and uncomfortable skin.
Side effects of Actinidia Chinensis HCL
If you have a pre-existing allergy to kiwi fruit you can expect to have skin reactions, such as rashes and itchy flare-ups to the skin.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING SKINCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling skincare products.
TRY OUR BEST-SELLING BODYCARE PRODUCTS
Treat your skin today with one of our best-selling bodycare products.