A purifying sheet mask suitable for trouble-prone skin types.
Expertly formulated in the UK, this lightweight yet deeply purifying facial sheet mask contains premium botanical extracts providing the benefits of salicylic acid such as exfoliation, and anti-microbial action, without any of the typically associated irritation.
Natural Salicylic Acid: Uses botanical extracts which are a natural source of Salicylic Acid which helps refine pores whilst acting as a natural antimicrobial agent to help purify blemish-prone complexion.
Antimicrobial Properties: White Willow Bark Extract provides the benefits of salicylic acid such as exfoliation, and anti-microbial action, without any of the typically associated irritation.
Trouble-prone Skin Types: This cutting-edge, easily absorbed clearing facial sheet mask is suitable for blemish prone skin types.
3 x Masks - Each box contains 3 sheet masks.
There are more reasons why we rave about Instaclear Control Mask:
- A SINGLE SHEET MASKS CONTAINS 25 GRAMS OF SERUM
- POWERFUL BLEND OF BOTANICAL EXTRACTS
- PURIFIES TROUBLE-PRONE SKIN TYPES
- FREE FROM PARABENS, SILICONES, SLS, MINERAL OILS & PARAFFIN
🇬🇧 Formulated in United Kingdom
✅ FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY
PURIFYING FACIAL SHEET MASK - Packed with powerful botanical extracts i.e. white willow extract, this purifying sheet mask provides the benefits of salicylic acid such as exfoliation, and anti-microbial action, without any of the typically associated irritation.
- INFUSED WITH RICE BRAN EXTRACT - Rice bran oil is known as a potent anti-aging ingredient. In Japan, the phrase “you have a rice bran splendor” has been used to compliment a lady’s youthful complexion.
- THE QUANTITY OF 1 BOTTLE OF SERUM - A single Instaclear Control Mask contains 25 grams of serum, that's the equivalent of applying an entire bottle of serum on your skin in a single go!
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS & CRUELTY-FREE - This charcoal sheet mask is completely free from Parabens, Silicones, SLS, Mineral oil and Paraffin.
SUITABLE FOR TROUBLE-PRONE TYPES - This facial sheet mask is suitable for blemish and trouble-prone skin types.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Start with a cleansed and dry face. Carefully remove mask from sachet and unfold.
- Peel away one outer layer to reveal mask. Place mask on face, positioning carefully around nose, eye and mouth.
- Peel off the remaining outer layer. Hold mask below hairline and peel outer layer downwards.
- Press to contours of face for close fit, smooth away any air pockets between mask and skin.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and then remove it. Gently massage the face until any remaining essence is fully absorbed. No need to rinse the face. Apply daily facial care as normal.
Frequently Ask Questions
Why Do We Get Spots (acne)?
Acne can show itself in multiple ways, such as pimples, cysts, whiteheads or blackheads, while the common factor is we all desperately want them off our skin. The biggest reason for suffering from acne is due to hormonal changes in the body, hence why most people struggle during their teen years.
The pores on your skin have oil glands, where sebum is made, which is the oil that helps to lubricate the skin and hair. While sebum is very important and the body tends to create the right amount, it can sometimes make too much, which can lead to the excess oil clogging up the pores, or dead cells clogging the pores. The result of this is a swelling and a redness, which is the spot you see on your face.
How Does This Sheet Mask Tackle Trouble-Prone Skin?
One of the key ingredients used is the white willow extract, which is a key component in reducing redness and have a strong antimicrobial effect. It also heavily helps to reduce inflammation on the skin which you will undoubtedly be suffering from with acne.
When dealing with blemishes, one of the key ingredients you will read about is salicylic acid, due to its ability to penetrate deep into the pores and break down the protein that is bonding the skin cells together. It also works as an added anti-inflammatory ingredient, it helps to exfoliate the skin, while it can also help increase collagen production, an anti-ageing additional benefit. The use of botanical extracts in our sheet masks ensures you get a natural source of salicylic acid.
How Often Should I Be Using This Sheet Mask?
There is no set amount of times per week you should use this product, but most opt to use it 2-3 times per week in order to see optimal results. You should test this out on your skin and see how it reacts to work out the perfect amount of time for you.
Can I Reuse This Product Again?
No, we don’t recommend utilising this product more than once. The reality is the serum and the other ingredients will have completely soaked into the skin after usage and the remaining product is just plastic, therefore you won’t gain anything from doing this. Beyond this, if left out and open over a period of time or if saving after use, bacteria could build on the mask, so if you re-use an old mask, it could spread bacteria onto your face, creating the opposite effect you’re hoping for.
Should I Wash My Face After Using This Sheet Mask?
No, you don’t need to wash your face after using the mask. The reason for this is that it contains a high dosage of serum (25ml), which works like a moisturiser and will continuously sink into your skin. It would be the equivalent of washing off your moisturiser after applying, it would be counter-productive.
When Is The Best Time To Use This?
You should always consider your time availability and what works best for you. You will need 15-20 minutes spare and then afterwards your face will be slightly damp and you shouldn’t wash it off, therefore you may need to consider when this will work best for you. For this reason, most people prefer to do a sheet mask in the evening, once make-up has been removed and you can relax a little and not have to get ready to go out.
We understand you might have more questions, so make sure to read our sheet mask frequently asked questions.