PROCOAL WAS BORN FROM A MISSION:
To make skincare products that maximise benefits for people and minimise the impact on environment.
250,000+ people trust our brand. Because they know what our products can do for them and the planet.
Launched in 2016 as an independent skincare brand, we intend to remain uncompromising in our mission of creating skincare products that maximise the benefits for people and minimise the impact on environment.
Here are the four key principles fuelling our success...
1. We only use clinically proven active ingredients.
We're tireless in our mission to hunt down the best clinically proven active ingredients. Every single one of our products are formulated using clinically proven active ingredients.
NO TRICKS. NO ANGEL DUSTING
2. We use active ingredients at effective concentrations.
For too long the world of skincare had been defined by exaggerated promises and angel dusting.
Angel dusting is the misleading practice of including a minuscule amount of an active ingredient in a product, insufficient to give any measurable benefit.
We include active ingredients at effective concentrations back by clinical data.
VALUE FOR MONEY
3. We offer high-performance products at accessible prices.
The fountain of youth is not in a £89 skincare product. Trust us, we've looked.
Our products are made with proven ingredients at skin-changing levels, and without the fussy packaging and conventional high markups. With us, you only pay for what matters - the good stuff inside the bottle.
WE DON'T COST THE EARTH
4. We reduce environmental impact, including every aspect of the supply chain.
Sustainability is a part of every decision we make - from recyclable packaging to sourcing our ingredients from the UK to reduce our carbon emissions.
1. We're one of the first brands in the UK who use 100% recyclable tubes.
2. We're one the first UK brands who introduced a natural deodorant in a glass jar.
AND JUST IN CASE.
If you want to find out more about us and our products, please feel free to get in touch.
Our Customer Service team is available five days per week. We are open from 9 am to 5 pm on Monday to Friday. A full list of contact options can be found below.
- Contact Customer Support – Question about our products or your order? Then call us for free on 01273 604035
- Customer Support Email - You can email your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to Us - Unit 5 Westergate Business Centre, Moulsecoomb, Brighton, BN2 4QN
Procoal is a trading name of Bayagan Group Ltd. Registered office: The Old Casino, 28 Fourth Avenue, Hove, England, BN3 2PJ. Registered in England and Wales: Company number 10271296. Registered VAT number 248023422.