A powerful & deeply moisturising sheet mask to restore radiance to all skin types.
Hydrate your complexion with our Marine Moisture Mask. Expertly formulated in the UK, this lightweight yet deeply moisturising facial sheet mask helps deliver an instant rush of renewing moisture for a beautifully glowing radiance.
4 x Sheet Masks - Each box contains four sheet masks and each sheet mask contains roughly 25ml of extract rich serum.
Nutrient-rich Martine Ferments: Marine ferments deliver powerful antioxidants and help the skin to retain moisture.
Botanical Extracts: Potent blend of botanical extracts help nourish and hydrate the skin.
Pro-Vitamin B5: Helps to keep skin soft, smooth, and healthy. Deeply hydrating, it helps to keep skin quenched by absorbing moisture from the air (clever!).
All Skin Types: This cutting-edge, easily absorbed moisturising facial sheet mask is suitable for all skin types.
There are more reasons why we rave about Marine Moisture Mask:
- A SINGLE SHEET MASKS CONTAINS 25 GRAMS OF SERUM
- POWERFUL BLEND OF BOTANICAL EXTRACTS
- TRANSFORMS SKIN FOR MORE HYDRATED COMPLEXION
- FREE FROM PARABENS, SILICONES, SLS, MINERAL OILS & PARAFFIN
🇬🇧 Formulated in United Kingdom
✅ FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY
FAST & EFFECTIVE MOISTURISING FACIAL SHEET MASK - Packed with powerful botanical extracts i.e. rice barn this sheet mask helps your skin get revitalised, healthy, and refined appearance.
- ACHIEVE A HYDRATED COMPLEXION - Nutrient-rich serum penetrates deep into the skin’s surface restoring essential moisture. Combined with the soothing Aloe Vera, it nourishes and softens the skin.
- THE QUANTITY OF 1 BOTTLE OF SERUM - A single Marine Moisture Mask contains 25 grams of serum, that's the equivalent of applying an entire bottle of serum on your skin in a single go!
- NO NASTY INGREDIENTS & CRUELTY-FREE - This charcoal sheet mask is completely free from Parabens, Silicones, SLS, Mineral oil and Paraffin.
SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - This facial sheet mask is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Start with a cleansed and dry face. Carefully remove mask from sachet and unfold.
- Peel away one outer layer to reveal mask. Place mask on face, positioning carefully around nose, eye and mouth.
- Peel off the remaining outer layer. Hold mask below hairline and peel outer layer downwards.
- Press to contours of face for close fit, smooth away any air pockets between mask and skin.
- Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes and then remove it. Gently massage the face until any remaining essence is fully absorbed. No need to rinse the face. Apply daily facial care as normal.
AQUA, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, LECITHIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ALTEROMONAS FERMENT EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYACETOPHENONE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, XANTHAN GUM, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT, FRAGRANCE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE.
Frequently Ask Questions
What are the main benefits of a moisturising/hydrating sheet mask?
The most significant reason for using this sheet mask is to hydrate the skin, largely thanks to the high quantity of serum found in them. There is a huge concentration of active ingredients, which you simply wouldn't get if you just moisturised. They aren't messy, plus they are tight against the skin preventing the ingredients from evaporating and instead sinking into the skin. It's also much more hygienic as they only have a one-time usage. Plus you will never have to guess how much to use, as the optimal amount is provided on each use.
Do I wash my face after a sheet mask?
No you don't. Think of it like an extreme moisturiser, you wouldn't wash off a moisturiser after putting it on, this is the exact same, as the serum will continue working and your skin will reap the benefits.
Is it better to use a mask in the morning or at evening?
This all depends on your schedule, but the important thing to remember is that you will need 20 minutes of free time and then you won't want to wash off the ingredients afterwards. For this reason, most people prefer to use this in the evening.
Do you use sheet masks before or after a shower?
It is best to use the sheet mask just after taking a shower as your pores will be open and the nutrients from the sheet mask's serum will go deep into your skin.
Can you use face sheet mask with beard?
We have written a guide on how to cut a sheet mask if you have a beard, which I highly recommend reading if you have a beard yourself. The general rule you have to follow is longer the hair, less likely you will want to put the mask over this area as it simply won't stick. The mask has easy cut lines, so you can very simply cut along those to work around the beard.
What should I do with the excess serum left in the sachet of the sheet mask?
The mask comes with the exact amount you should need, therefore there should be no waste, however if you have cut some of the mask off or find an excess amount then there are plenty of places you can use this. We don't recommend saving the excess serum, as this could gather bacteria, which would then spread onto your face in the future. Instead, try placing it onto your neck or on dry areas, such as your knees or elbows.
We understand you might have more questions, so make sure to read our sheet mask frequently asked questions.