Unashamedly simple, environmentally-friendly and 100% Vegan. Meet our handmade #DitchTheBottle Calming Lavender Shampoo Bar
Small but perfectly formed, 100% natural and environmentally-friendly. This highly-concentrated shampoo bar is packed with powerful natural ingredients and essential oils. A single bar of this solid shampoo does the job of three 250g bottles of liquid shampoo. This means, each shampoo bar can give you 80-100 washes (depending on hair shape, thickness and length).
- 100% NATURAL & NOURISHING
- INFUSED WITH RICH CLOVE FLOWER OIL
- FREE FROM PARABENS & SILICONES
- VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE SOLID SHAMPOO
- 30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
✅ FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD BUY
- HIGHLY CONCENTRATED * Our shampoo bars are pack with rich essential oils. Additionally, solid shampoos are more concentrated compared to traditional shampoos and conditioners, so you can use less per application and they will last longer.
NATURAL, VEGAN & CRUELTY-FREE * Our solid shampoos are natural whilst traditional shampoos are usually filled with preservatives and chemicals that can strip hair of its natural oils and leave your scalp feeling dry.
SQUEAKY CLEAN HAIR & SCALP * Expertly formulated with plant and botanical extracts, our shampoo bars leave your hair feeling squeaky clean and well-nourished.
LUSCIOUSLY SOFT HAIR * The ingredients used in our shampoo bars have many benefits but one of the reasons why people love our solid shampoos is because they leave your hair lusciously soft.
100% RISK FREE PURCHASE - We have absolute faith in our natural shampoo bars. After all, we use it ourselves! If, however, you find anything wrong with yours, feel free to contacts us and make use of our customer satisfaction guarantee!
Simply wet the shampoo bar while wetting the hair and rub it into the scalp and hair to create a lather. Work it into the hair before rinsing thoroughly. Repeat as necessary.
SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM PALMATE, SODIUM PALM KERNELATE, SEA SALT, GLYCERIN, AQUA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS (CLOVE FLOWER OIL), IRAKUSA EKISU.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to use a shampoo bar?
- Thoroughly wet your hair first.
- Tub the shampoo bar directly onto your wet hair from scalp using circular motion.
- If you have long hair, you should cover each section of your hair by massaging scalp and hair.
- To prevent tangles, you must work from the top down and avoid piling your hair on your head and use your fingers like a comb.
- Rinse thoroughly.
How to use shampoo bar in hard water?
The best way to use shampoo bars with hard water is to add a few drops of lemon juice/vinegar to your palms right before lathering the bar will help create lather you need to cleanse your hair thoroughly.
How long does shampoo bar last?
A single bar of solid shampoo are typically the equivalent of three 250g bottles of traditional liquid shampoo. This means, each shampoo bar can give you 80-100 washes (depending on your hair shape, thickness and length).
Why should I use a natural shampoo bar?
- Shampoo bars usually only contain the ingredients that are needed to cleanse and nourish your hair which is why shampoo bars do not need the extra preservatives required to enhance shelf life.
- Traditional shampoos usually comprise of 97% water, so what you are buying a big bottle of water mixed with "shampoo". Whenever you have water in a product, you need to have multiple preservatives to keep the bacteria and mould out.
- Shampoo bars are simple to use and usually contain rich essential oils and botanical extracts which are good for you hair.
For further questions and answers, visit our detailed Solid Shampoo Bar FAQs.